1. A maximum of 10 players, 6 on-field and 4 substitutes, will be allowed per team.
2. Each player must be dressed in appropriate volleyball attire.
3. Matches will adhere to the International Federation of Volleyball rules.
4. Scoring will be under point-a-rally format, with best of 3 games to 15 played per match.
5. In the case of the score becoming 14-all, the winner will be decided when one team leads by 2 points.
6. The choice to be server or receiver in the first game shall be decided by a toss before the warm-up starts, and shall change per game.
7. The referee is the final authority on all questions of volleyball law and the referee’s decision is final.