1. Individual matches will adhere to the Profession Squash Association rules.
2. Scoring will be under point-a-rally format, with best of 3 games to 11 points played per match.
3. In the case of score becoming 10-all, the winner will be decided when one player leads by 2 points.
4. The choice to be server or receiver in the first game shall be decided by a toss before the warm-up starts, and shall change per game.
5. The referee is the final authority on all questions of squash law and the referee’s decision is final.
6. Each player must be dressed in appropriate squash attire.
7. Participants are requested to bring their own racquets.