1. Each team has a roster of 12 players, with a maximum of five players of each team on the court at any time.
2. Substitutions are unlimited but can only be done when play is stopped and coach is present.
3. Four timeouts are allowed per match.
4. Games will be played in four quarters of 10 minutes running time.
5. Shot clock of 24 seconds.
6. If the scores are tied, overtime periods of five minutes will be played until one team has more points than the other (at the end of the 5-minute period)
7. The game will be controlled by the officials consisting of the referee and the table officials.
8. Official decisions will be final.
For Female Basketball:
1. A roster of 8 players, 5 players of each team on the pitch at any time.
2. Match consists of two halves, each of 10 minutes.