1. Matches will adhere to Badminton World Federation rules.
2. Before play commences, a toss shall be conducted and the winning side may choose to serve or receive first; the side losing the toss shall then exercise the remaining choice.
3. A match shall consist of the best of three sets. A set shall be won by the side first to score 21 points. If the score becomes 20-all, the side which gains a two point lead first, shall win that game.
4. If the score becomes 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point shall win that game.
5. The side winning a set shall serve first in the next set.
6. The umpire shall be in charge of the match, the court and its immediate surrounds. The official decision shall be final on all points of fact for which that official is responsible.
7. Each player must be dressed in appropriate badminton attire.
8. Participants are requested to bring their own racquets.
9. Open for both; males and females.